12th Global Congress and Expo on
December 04-06, 2023 Tokyo, JapanSubmit Abstract
Agrand welcome to the “12th Global Congress & Expo on Nanotechnology” (GCENN-2023) with the theme on Nanotechnology: Transforming All Boundaries by Reflection on Advances. This Congress is held with the collaboration of the Scientific Federation Conferences and will be held during December 04-06, 2023 at Tokyo, Japan. The three days of the meeting will be the in-person mode. Interested speakers can also join event virtually with their research works.
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Inorganic and porous Nanomaterials
- Optoelectronics and Printing Devices
- Advanced 2D nanomaterials and Devices
- Nano-composites and applications
- Energy Nanotechnology
- Nanophotonics and Optoelectronics
- Nanocharacterization and Metrology
- Modeling and Simulation of Nanostructures
- Biological and BioinspiredNanomaterials
- Nano-bio Analysis, Nanobioimgaing and Diagnostics
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Safety, Environment and Health of Nanomaterials
Abstract Submission Opens on December 15, 2022
Registration Opens on January 15, 2023
Early bird Registration Date Ends on: February 25, 2023
Registration Closes on October 25, 2023
Advantages of Participating in GCENN-2023:
• The advantages of the Speaker and abstract pages are created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility.
• Our comprehensive online advertising attracts 30000+ users and 50000+ views to our Library of Abstracts, which takes researchers and speakers to our Conference.
• Meet with hundreds of like-minded experts who are pioneers in their respective fields of research and share ideas.
• All participants in the conference would have a different reason to participate with eminent speakers and renowned keynote speakers in one-to-one meetings.
• A rare opportunity to listen what the world's experts are learning about from the world's most influential researchers in their research fields at our Keynote sessions.
• Our intensive congress schedule, you will acquire experience and expertise in strategic gift preparation that is worth its weight golf, forming an impressive array of recognized professionals.
• Best Poster Award nominations.
• Award for Outstanding Young Researcher.
• Group Registration Advantages.
The Event Organizing Committee of GCENN-2023 invites all across the global Nano research pioneers and supporters to attend this premier congress which is going to host presentations from eminent personalities across the globe in the area of Nanotechnology and Nano science.
We welcome to all engineers, doctors, professors, technicians, industrialists, research scholars and every contributor in the field of nanotechnology and we look forward to meeting you all at the conference venue of GCENN-2023 in Tokyo, Japan during December 04-06, 2023.
Join and absorb fascinating in-depth discussions with influential minds in the field.
Internationally renowned speakers will share, discuss on advancements in Nanotechnology and related fields.
Will keep you in engrossed and engaged for hours.
CONNECT IN REAL TIME
ACCESS TO CONTENT
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
Director of Laboratory of Wearable Materials for Healthcare
City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
College of Light Industry and Chemical Engineering, China
Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Emeritus Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Vice President RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery at BioNTech AG
Energy Research Institute (ERI)
MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
Prior to 1868, Tokyo was known as Edo. Previously a small castle town, Edo became Japan's political center in 1603 when Tokugawa Ieyasu established his feudal government there. A few decades later, Edo had grown into one of the world's largest cities. With the Meiji Restoration of 1868, the emperor and capital moved from Kyoto to Edo, which was renamed Tokyo ("Eastern Capital"). Large parts of Tokyo were destroyed in the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 and the air raids of 1945.
Today, Tokyo offers a seemingly unlimited choice of shopping, entertainment, culture and dining to its visitors. The city's history can be appreciated in districts such as Asakusa and in many excellent museums, historic temples and gardens. Contrary to common perception, Tokyo also offers a number of attractive green spaces in the city center and within relatively short train rides at its outskirts.
We look forward to seeing you at GCENN-2023 in Tokyo, Japan.
Plot-37, 2ND Floor, New Vasavinagar, Karkhana hyderabad-500026